Enjoy a delicious, Italian-style snack. When the warm mozzarella is immersed in the tomato dip and melts in the mouth, there’s just one reaction: “Mmmmhh”. Ideal for parties – or whenever you feel like it.
- 2 balls of mozzarella (125 g each)
- 2 eggs
- 50 g flour
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 1 bottle ORO di Parma passata rustica
- A couple of ORO d’Italia cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. ORO di Parma tomato paste, triple concentration
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- A generous handful of tarragon, thyme and rosemary
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- Salt, pepper, 1 tbsp. sugar
- Oil for deep-frying
Italian cuisine is full of well-preserved traditions. That’s what makes it so consistent in terms of its quality, and simply immortal. We will show you how to create these refined dishes for yourself. We won’t just offer recipes, but also secret kitchen tips that you can use every day, and which lead to better results even without the recipes.