Say goodbye to canned soup! For this incredibly aromatic soup, you don’t need a bowl, as it is eaten directly out of the ciabatta bread. And feel free to slurp this dish out of the bread when no-one’s looking.
- 4 thick ciabatta breads
- 150 g salsiccia
- 200 g Ricotta
- 1 tbsp. vegetable bouillon
- 1 glass roasted pepper (370 ml)
- 2 packs ORO di Parma strained tomatoes (400 g each)
- 1 tbsp. ORO di Parma tomato paste, triple concentration
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red pepper
- Sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp. “extra vergine” olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Italian cuisine is full of well-preserved traditions. That’s what makes it so consistent in terms of its quality, and simply immortal. We will show you how to create these refined dishes for yourself. We won’t just offer recipes, but also secret kitchen tips that you can use every day, and which lead to better results even without the recipes.