There are many recipes in Italian cuisine that use aubergines. But this must surely be one of the most delicious.
- 150 g pecorino
- 25 g parmigiano reggiano
- 150 ml vegetable bouillon
- 1 can ORO di Parma chopped tomatoes (400 g)
- 1 package ORO di Parma strained tomatoes (250 g)
- 2 tsp. ORO di Parma tomato paste, triple concentration
- 2 onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 eggplants (400 g)
- 2 stalks rosemary
- 2 tbsp. “extra vergine” olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Italian cuisine is full of well-preserved traditions. That’s what makes it so consistent in terms of its quality, and simply immortal. We will show you how to create these refined dishes for yourself. We won’t just offer recipes, but also secret kitchen tips that you can use every day, and which lead to better results even without the recipes.