This recipe is worth trying out just for the colour of the gnocchi. And when the gnocchi is mixed with the tomato sauce – and the tangy parmesan – it’s a real treat. Delicious.
- 1 egg (medium)
- 75 g parmigiano reggiano (piece)
- 125 g Ricotta
- 125 g whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 250 g flour
- 1 package ORO di Parma strained tomatoes (400 g)
- 1 tbsp. ORO di Parma tomato paste, triple concentration
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 800 g floury potatoes
- 2 pots basil
- 3 tbsp. “extra vergine” olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill, sugar
Italian cuisine is full of well-preserved traditions. That’s what makes it so consistent in terms of its quality, and simply immortal. We will show you how to create these refined dishes for yourself. We won’t just offer recipes, but also secret kitchen tips that you can use every day, and which lead to better results even without the recipes.