Italians are crazy about starters – or “antipasti” – and especially crazy about this classic: bruschetta with tomato and basil. It’s also crazy how simple it is – and how delicious.
- 4 slices of white bread
- 100 g parmigiano reggiano (piece)
- 100 g porchetta, sliced (rolled roast pork, grilled)
- 6 black olives (de-stoned)
- 1 can ORO di Parma chopped tomatoes with basil (425 ml)
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- A generous handful of fresh oregano
- 3 tbsp. “extra vergine” olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Cayenne pepper
Italian cuisine is full of well-preserved traditions. That’s what makes it so consistent in terms of its quality, and simply immortal. We will show you how to create these refined dishes for yourself. We won’t just offer recipes, but also secret kitchen tips that you can use every day, and which lead to better results even without the recipes.