At first, it tastes incredibly fruity – followed by a hot taste that stays in your mouth. You will love this sauce, especially when served with fresh pasta. A delicious meal that takes just a few minutes to make.
- 400 g fresh penne
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small chilli pepper, cut into thin rings
- 2 cans ORO di Parma chopped tomatoes, spicy
- 2 tbsp. ORO di Parma tomato paste, spicy
- 1/4 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 handful basil, chopped
- 50 g parmesan, flaked
- Olive oil “extra vergine”, salt and pepper from the mill
Recipe video: Fresh pasta with a hot, fruity tomato sauce
Recipes & kitchen secrets
Italian cuisine is full of well-preserved traditions. That’s what makes it so consistent in terms of its quality, and simply immortal. We will show you how to create these refined dishes for yourself. We won’t just offer recipes, but also secret kitchen tips that you can use every day, and which lead to better results even without the recipes.