the pasta classic with a new twist: tangy gorgonzola, garnished with sweet-and-sour balsamic tomatoes. A dash of Prosecco adds even more sparkle to the taste.
- 400 g penne
- 150 g gorgonzola
- 1 tbsp. cream cheese (“cremoso”)
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 50 ml Prosecco or pasta water
- 1 can ORO di Parma chopped tomatoes (425 ml)
- 200 g ORO di Parma cherry tomatoes
- 3 stems sage
- 1 stalk rosemary
- 3 tbsp. “extra vergine” olive oil
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper from the mill, sugar
Italian cuisine is full of well-preserved traditions. That’s what makes it so consistent in terms of its quality, and simply immortal. We will show you how to create these refined dishes for yourself. We won’t just offer recipes, but also secret kitchen tips that you can use every day, and which lead to better results even without the recipes.